Maintenance Utility Worker
The Maintenance Utility Worker performs bus cleaning and detailing and may perform minor non-safety critical repairs under the supervision of maintenance staff. First Student employs people who are committed to providing the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
As a Maintenance Utility Worker, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Checks/Changes fluids in buses
- Replace bulbs
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Add and remove decals
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
At First Student, each individual plays an integral part of the communities they serve. We care as much about you as we do our students and that is why we are Proud & Excited to offer the following:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
Maintenance Utility Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to learn maintenance skills.
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer