It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Title: Automotive Technical Consultant Internship
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Auburn Hills, MIAt Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
The Automotive Technical Consultant supports the FCA dealer network in resolving product concerns in a prompt and effective manner. Primary responsibility involves resolving dealer concerns utilizing problem solving techniques, diagnostic processes, and contact and case handling. All aspects of daily functions are to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and enhance the vehicle ownership experience.
What we are looking for:
We want candidates that can:
- Handle inquiries from automobile technicians and dealer representatives in skill areas
- Check for existing case information through research, manuals, database or contacts
- Diagnose problem using systematic listening and probing approach
- Provide information, data and direction as required
- Create new and/or update case file information using Concentrix quality standards
- Obtain Product Information updates from liaison representative or database
- Escalate to second level support or liaison for any recurring concerns with no known good information data
- Advise dealer representatives of recommendations made
- Escalate "No Repair" concerns to second level support for forwarding to engineering community
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases as appropriate
- Completion of sophomore year by spring of 2018 at an accredited university/college
- Pursuing a 4-year Bachelors degree in Automotive Technology, Automotive Engineering or Automotive Technology Management
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Willing to relocate to the Auburn Hills, MI area for the summer
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.