DescriptionWith Humana’s continued strategic shift, including introduction of several new lines of business, a continually evolving regulatory environment, and a focus on proactively identifying and managing risk, there is a need to make sure all models connect, best practices are leveraged, strategic consistency is created across segments, and there is a holistic view of the enterprise compliance risk landscape.
This position will be aligned to the Enterprise Compliance department, and is responsible for developing and implementing initiatives to:
- Perform recurring compliance program performance assessment and work plan development processes, and collaborate with Enterprise Risk & Compliance leaders to successfully execute on plans to drive consistent process improvement
- Identify and execute on opportunities to integrate data analytics and emerging technologies into compliance processes to facilitate proactive, timely risk identification, remediation, and reporting
- Implement and evolve internal compliance performance measurement, quality assessment, and reporting capabilities
- Identify and implement process efficiency opportunities to maximize departmental effectiveness
- Collaborate with operations and risk management functions across Humana to advance culture of compliance and improve timely risk identification, remediation and reporting within the operational segments
- Develop repeatable processes and tools for acquisition due diligence for Enterprise Compliance, and lead due diligence efforts on behalf of Enterprise Compliance
- 5+ years experience working in highly-regulated industry such as healthcare, banking, pharmacy.
- 5+ Leadership experience, including experience leading and influencing direct and cross-functional teams.
- Executive communication and presence; will be visible at senior leadership meetings and interact with vice president-level associates and above.
- Demonstrated strategic development and execution, including delivery of process development/improvements to drive measurable results.
- Strong consultation and advisory skills.
- Demonstration of increasing responsibility throughout their career.
- Bachelors degree.
- 5+ years Managed Care Experience.
- 10+ years Managed Care Experience.
- MBA or JD
Scheduled Weekly Hours40