Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional REM
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
- Full-time and Part-time Awake overnight positions available
- Cleaning and household duties
- Assisting the individuals throughout the night
- Helping the people we support get ready in the morning
- Preparing meals
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Heartland is a Minnesota partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!