BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
B2B OPERATIONS MANAGER
Assist the B2B Sales Department with their mission to expand the B2B DC (Distribution Center) program and to achieve incremental sales growth through business transactions; by developing IT system and process efficiencies as well as analytical reporting which help to increase the overall department’s profitability.
- Full B2B DC Program management responsibility regarding all internal IT systems, processes, and protocols.
- Responsible for product selection and forecasting in partnership with the Allocation teams, process improvement, and IT defect/enhancement resolution.
- Responsible for managing order volumes and workload planning in partnership with Logistics teams to ensure alignment with distribution and transportation processes.
- Develop, oversee, and audit all B2B DC standard processes and protocols with a focus on continual improvement.
- Direct and indirect oversight for existing B2B support Team Members and the B2B Sales Rep order replenishment process.
- Process orders, where necessary, through multiple sales channels including BJs.com bulk orders.
- Ensure accuracy of orders; imperative for sales order system to feed correctly into workflow for inventory.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a corporate retail support position.
- Strong knowledge in IT systems and sales programs.
- Prior experience with SAP systems is strongly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, possess excellent organizational and communication skills and have the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically while executing tasks.
- Excellent problem solving skills and aptitude for process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Ability to work cross functionally throughout the entire organization to achieve results.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.