We are looking for a results-oriented, customer-centric team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join the Bed Bath & Beyond Store Communications Team, within our Merchandise Support department. This position would work with our Field teams as well as all Corporate support teams to help facilitate and enhance communications.
● Assist Manager of Communications in creating Communications for 1400+ stores, across multiple concepts.
● Facilitate and challenge/suggest changes to our current communication processes.
● Act as the liaison between the Field (Stores) and our Corporate Office Support teams (Buying, Planning, Store Operations, Visual, Customer Service, Asset Management, etc)
● Partner with our field team to solicit qualitative feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition
● Identify any issues and escalate as needed
● Create and maintain scheduled and ad hoc reports. Analyze reports for executive summary, providing analytical summaries, recommendations and action plans.
● Proactively follow up with the teams in order to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are being met.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.