Job Duties/Responsibilities & Attributes
• Manage and help drive Merchandise related projects, serving as a liaison between our Buying, Planning and Field teams.
• Partner with Corporate departments such as Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Customer Service and Store Operations teams to create synergies among all consumer touch points.
• Assist Manager of Communications in creating Communications for 120+ stores, across multiple concepts.
• Partner with our field team to solicit qualitative feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition
• Create and maintain scheduled and ad hoc reports. Analyze reports for executive summary, providing analytical summaries, recommendations and action plans.
The accomplished individual we seek will possess/be…
- AA, B.A. or B.S. (required) Communications and/or Business degree preferable.
- A documented history (2+ years) of successful project management with emphasis on organization, prioritization & completion on deadline. OR 2-3 years Assistant Planning/Buying experience.
- Detail oriented, organized, willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks as necessary with a positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and social skills
- Understand audience segmentation and be able to tailor messages to appropriate audiences
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, who possesses strong time management skills and thrives under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards
- Skilled in Excel, Power Point and a proficient learner of planning/buying and/or other software/platform systems
- Proven/Strong analytical skills
- Possess a culture that is customer first, ability over time to execute effective creative/merchandising/marketing strategies, and assist in delivering a best in class branded in-store experience.
- Ability to develop entrepreneurial spirit, coming up with innovative ideas to engage customers across devices & platforms throughout an ever-changing customer technological landscape
This position will be based out of our corporate campus in Union, NJ.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.