The Baby Sales Floor Associate oversees the baby department within the store. In this role you will be a product, service and selling expert for your area while meeting sales and productivity goals.
• Models exceptional customer service by building relationships with store customers; makes appropriate recommendations based on customer needs; drives sales through suggestive selling, add-ons, and home deliveries
• Meets with customers on a one-on-one basis to assist with determining personal needs and compiling merchandise preference list
• Explains features of a broad array of merchandise to customers
• Promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and requests for support
• Resolves customer issues using customer service skills, and escalates issues to more senior associates as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Organizes and straightens merchandise areas on the sales floor
• Performs Registry Specialist tasks
• Performs Sales Associate tasks
• Knowledgeable of available technology and tools
• Assists customers by offering a Baby order when merchandise is out of stock or not carried in the store
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
• Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.