Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
Do you have a “can do” attitude? Do you believe results matter? Are you committed to leaving it better? We are looking for a rock-star nanny to join our elite team of childcare professionals in the South Hills area. If you love to engage with kids, we have a great job for you!
Why College Nannies? We offer:
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Guaranteed weekly hours with some flexibility in days and times.
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities.
- +1 year childcare/babysitting/nanny experience, preferably including infant.
- Minimum of xxhours per week, Monday - Friday with availability 7am-7pm (additional weekday and weekend hours available).
- Reliable transportation options for travel to various family homes.
- Includes physical requirements, such as lifting, repetitive bending/reaching, stooping, crouch, etc.; Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. 10 to 15+ times per day/shiftBenefits:
- Paid orientation and training, including CPR/First Aid.
- A flexible schedule.
- Fun and fulfilling work with a wide and diverse variety of families and children.
- APP based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments (no searching for repeat jobs - we staff you and you care for the family on assignment.
- Starting wage up to $12.00.
Click to apply today at:https://www.collegenanniesandtutors.com/nanny/apply
Thank you for considering College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors – the nation’s most complete resource for full-service nanny, professional babysitting and customized tutoring services. Building Stronger Families®in your area.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page