Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
As a Department Supervisor you will oversee and direct the merchandising activities within a Specialty Department. You will work in conjunction with the Department team to ensure proper product presentation while driving sales results and delivering a high level of customer service and meeting productivity goals.
• Perform Operation Associate duties
• Manage the process and productivity for Operations Associates
• Responsible for taking customer orders, picking/retrieving the items, packaging and then shipping the items to customers in a timely manner
• Selects, scans, boxes, and ships merchandise to the customer
• Strong attention to detail to ensure merchandise arrives in perfect condition and is the correct size, type, etc. as per the customer request
• Assists with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
• Proper phone etiquette for all interactions
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times
• Strong knowledge of all departments and merchandise placement within the store location
• Performs additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
• Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of retail experience desired
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.