Office: San Diego | Del Mar
Location of Position: Carmel Valley
Job Summary: We are seeking an energetic nanny to join our elite team of childcare professionals. If you enjoy engaging with children and thrive in an environment with variety and spontaneity, we can offer you an exceptional team of co-workers and supportive managers and amazing childcare assignments!
Location: San Diego County
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Interview just once with us and we provide assignments. Spend your time with the children doing what you love and getting paid; not wasting time on your job search.
- Schedules for full time between 27 - 45 hours per week, with flexibility in days and times, set by YOU!
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Support, training, team atmosphere, and engaged leadership. Nanny supplies and tools to increase your professionalism.
- Legal employment with direct deposit pay and social security earning power!
- Overtime paid for 40 hours per week, plus daily overtime rates per state rules! You control your earning power!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities in families' homes. This isn't watching....this job means "doing".
- At least 1 year of childcare or nanny experience...infant experience a plus!
- At least two childcare references are required, which can come from paid or unpaid experience.
- Full time schedules are 36 hours per week and up to 50 hours per week, Monday - Friday with availability between the hours of 7am-7pm for staffing of 8 - 10 hour days, depending on your preference. Part time schedules are also available (16 - 24 hours per week) and are any 2 - 3 days per week with availability between the hours of 7am and 6pm.
- Reliable and insured transportation required to travel to various family homes.
- Cell phone with data to accept and record assignments.
- Paid orientation and training, employer sponsored CPR/First Aid and California Trustline if needed.
- You set your schedule and your days off! It's your gig, so we want to give you control.
- App based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments, offering you ability to maximize earnings.
- Paid sick days, according to state laws. Full time positions offer Health Insurance Stipend, Dental and matching 401K.
- Quarterly raises based on performance and family feedback. Monthly contests for gift certificates and other desirable prizes.
- We are eager to grow our team with amazing nannies and sitters.
If this is you, please apply. Due to our commitment to the families we serve, only applicants who meet the above requirements will be moved through the hiring process, which includes a phone screen, one-on-one interview, thorough reference reports and background screening.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page