The basic function of this position is to prepare baked items for the dining rooms and special functions.
- Learning bakery production skills
- Daily dessert set-up and daily production as needed
- Plating desserts
- Bread production
- Some knowledge of recipe reading and measurements
- Some knowledge of scaling beneficial
- Good organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and perform tasks in a timely manner
- Flexible schedule, ability to rotate between AM and PM shifts as needed
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.