At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
•Responsible for a group of medium to high level risk bankrupt accounts and applying Bankruptcy Code and general collection law requirements
•May recommend foreclosure, repossession and/or other outside action
•May assign account for outside action
•May negotiate with attorneys and/or debtors where permissible
•May work directly with court personnel
•May work directly with Law Department
•May file appropriate documents/forms directly with court
•May work on special projects
•May provide direction to less experienced staff
•May take inbound customer service calls on bankrupt accounts
- 2+ years of financial industry experience including 1+ year of loss prevention or customer service experience; or 1+ year of bankruptcy experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bankruptcy experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.