This position is about service to group events in a friendly and efficient manner while following all established service standards. Responsibilities include set-up, serving and bussing duties while serving large banquet events. This position may also include buffet set-up, replenishment and tear down at the end of the event.
- Provide our guests with the best in service, courtesy and care.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Check Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) at the beginning of each shift and throughout each event to ensure correct set-up and service are being done to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Set table place settings, serve guests and bus tables to BEO and/or Company standards in an efficient manner while maintaining a customer service attitude.
- Bus tables throughout the event and serve beverages to guests as set by BEO specifications and/or Company standards.
- Monitor functions for signs of intoxicated guests and report the manager or supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading skills needed to properly read BEOs.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, wipe, push, pull and kneel
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently bend/stoop and occasionally squat and lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to reach above shoulder and carry upwards of 10 meals on a tray.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Alcohol certification preferred, but if not, must have the ability to attend and pass the Company provided training session within 30 days.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks within service times established by the company.