Prepares cocktails, serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of pub by performing the following duties. Performs wait staff assignments as directed.
• Takes food and beverage orders.
• Inputs orders into the POS system.
• Delivers beverages.
• Appropriately handles cash and charges.
• Ensures exceptional guest service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Takes orders from customers or Cocktail Waitperson.
2. Serves liquor, wine and draught or bottled beer.
3. Performs cash and charge processes for food, beverages and items served.
4. Requests and replenishes supplies
5. Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
6. Prepares food items as assigned including fruits and vegetables for garnishing drinks, appetizers, snacks and menu items.
7. Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels and nuts.
8. Works safely, consistently using designated safety equipment (personal protective equipment- PPE).
9. Maintains organization and sanitation of assigned work areas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to serve meals and beverages, understand guests special requests, and follow through with the service process in a friendly manner.
Responds promptly to customer needs.
Must meet the States’ age requirements for serving alcohol.
Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.
T.I.P.s certification preferred. Training must be completed within 30 days of commencing employment.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: