This job is a hand’s on position that serves to help the efficiency and the productivity of the Sortation/Conveyor system. This also helps prevent jams and damage to the product and or conveyor.
- Clearing Jams.
- Calling out problems that are happening at the trucks.
- Communicating with the merge operator to ensure the best overall production.
- Keeping the cartons flowing.
- Staying proactive when a problem arises.
- The ability to work required schedules, including overtime; days and hours can fluctuate to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in safe and efficient operating of material handling equipment, including the Conveyor/Sortation system.
- Must be able to lift 10LB boxes or more.
- Must know and understand what the emergency stop cable does and how to rest the device if pulled.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.