Job ID 31023
Position Location US-FL-Gainesville
Facility Name North Florida Rehabilitation and Specialty Care
Job Category Health Care
Position Status PT (Part Time)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing health care providers in our dynamic facility located in Gainesville,FL.
As Beautician, you are responsible for performing routine beauty/barber procedures for residents.
Duties and Responsibilities of Beautician
- Schedules residents for hair care as requested by resident and/or responsible party; provides schedule to nursing staff.
- Assists with transporting residents to and from the beauty shop as needed.
- Performs manicures.
- Maintains and submits records of services provided, including charges incurred.
- Orders and stocks routine beauty supplies.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Graduate of a School of Cosmetology; current cosmetology or barber license.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, and organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients