Do you want to join a team of professionals that strives to keep abreast with new research and offers compassionate services designed to uplift and care for the youth population? Do you want to work in a community-based setting with a flexible schedule helping children in their natural environment?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being a Board Certified Behavior Analyst has its Advantages!
As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share the same passion for helping youth that are in need.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- You can use your expertise in the field to supervise and mentor teams of behavior technicians who are providing ABA therapy, and working on becoming BCBAs themselves.
- Contribute to your own professional development by receiving supervision and guidance from doctoral-level behavior analysts.
- Contribute to the leadership and development of our Autism Program as it expands across Devereux's continuum of services.
- Take advantage of career development opportunities as our programs expand and grow.
- Work with an experienced team of behavioral health professionals and become a part of Devereux's broad intellectual community.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical (including medical care via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click here to see why we are a great place to work! http://benefits.devereux.org.
Keywords: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Licensed Behavior Analyst, LBA, Autism Services, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA Therapy
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Master's Degree in a related field required
- BCBA certification required
- State Licensure eligible
- Experience working in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Experience developing, writing, implementing, and evaluating individual and/or unit wide behavioral programs
- Experience training staff in behavioral principles and procedures
- Must possess valid driver's license & pass 39-month DMV history check
- Current AZ fingerprint clearance card with NO restrictions - or ability to obtain one