Do you want to make an impact in the life of a child or adolescent that has been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)? Are you a positive and energetic person that enjoys working in a professional and fun environment?
Start your Behavior Analysis career with Trumpet Behavioral Health as a Behavioral Skill Therapist. The Behavioral Skill Therapist is the backbone of our success in providing superior care and service through the implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We work on a one-to-one ratio with our clients in center-based and home-based settings to address behavior adjustment, skill acquisition and social interaction. We are seeking entry-level and experienced candidates for this part-time position with our Steiner Ranch, TX division whose qualities match our core values: Clients First, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
We provide services Monday-Saturday and are looking to fill the following shift times:
- Implement individualized programs for children and adolescents based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help (including toilet training), social and play skills
- Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase behaviors over time
- Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Increase desired behaviors by conducting Preference Assessments
- Accurately record on the client’s progress throughout the session
- Be courteous and professional with families, organizations and clients
- Paid in-person and online training that will qualify you to sit for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification exam
- Obtain your RBT license at no cost
- Receive mentorship and supervision from our Board Certified Behavior Analyst’s (BCBA’s)
- Growth opportunity for a more senior role
- Earn Paid Time Off while working part-time
- Eligibility to earn free Continuing Education Units
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up-to 25-lbs.
- Experience working with children
- Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors and clients
- Ability to pass a State and Federal background check
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Psychology, Special Education, Education or related field
- Experience working in home, center or school settings
- Experience working with special needs children
- Experience with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)