Provides shuttle services for employees and guests, handles bags and luggage, and picks up/delivers messages, documents, packages, and other items between properties. May also be asked to cover Front Desk, answer phones, organize patios and public areas, and upkeep guest activity supplies and fireplaces.
- Provide timely shuttle services for employees and guests, observing all California state vehicle traffic laws and company initiatives.
- Assist guests with bags and luggage at check-in and/or check-out as requested.
- Assist guests with escort and valet services as needed.
- Provide positive, informative, and courteous customer service to all guests and visitors.
- Maintains the cleanliness of company vehicles and assures timely maintenance of the vehicle is adhered to.
- Delivers amenity requests to guest rooms.
- Be familiar with details about the Inn and Ranch including various historical significances of the properties, hours of operation for outlets, and current road conditions.
- Daily cleaning/maintenance of lobby, patios/decks, public areas, pool and assist housekeeping with dusting and picking up trash.
- Be able to assist Front Desk by covering the counter or answering phones.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months of previous customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Pleasant personality and the ability to deal with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly under pressure.
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Ability to attend to more than one task at a time.
- Must adhere to grooming standards.
- Must be available for both AM and PM Bellperson shifts.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and a high level of understanding for California state vehicle traffic laws.
- Must be able to frequently and safely lift luggage that could be up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull, lift and stand for extended periods of time.
- Be able to assist guests into and out of the bell van.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures.