DescriptionThe Consumer Service Operations Professional 2 is responsible for the daily activities across multiple service functions area. The Consumer Service Operations Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Location: MA/CT - Work at Home
To provide TRICARE benefit briefings annually or upon request to all National Guard and Reserve unit members and their eligible family members. Also coordinate support for Family Day activities at the unit and state level, where all aspects of TRICARE benefits will be briefed as required. Be able to resolve claims issues, facilitate enrollments and provide the necessary guidance to our beneficiaries. Attend State annual Association Conferences for the National Guard and Reserves and man information booth/resource tables as required.
· 10% - Assist beneficiaries and their family members with billing and claims issues as needed. Provide timely follow- up to beneficiary inquiries and facilitate resolution of issues within assigned market.
· 10% - Provide explanation of TRICARE benefits as they relate to National Guard and Reserve members and their family members, and answer questions regarding enrollment, portability, eligibility, provider steerage and DoD/DHA policy.
· 25% - Schedule and conduct educational benefit briefings annually and as requested by units for National Guard and Reserve service members and their family members. Ensure that family members are included in the initial briefing and follow on briefings 30 days after deployment.
· 10% - Coordinate support for Family Day activities at the unit and state level.
· 5% - Establish and maintain relationships with TRO-East representatives.
· 35% - Design, develop, educate and conduct presentations tailored to the needs of our customers.
· 5% - Educate and promote usage of the TRICARE website’s resources.
- Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S. Citizenship for this role
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- The schedule for this role is Thursday - Sunday (4 days 10 hours/day) and will require a minimum of 30 weeks of regional travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or one to two years equivalent business, customer relations and or TRICARE experience
- Active Driver’s License
- 4 years’ experience in public contact position including making presentations to groups
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze information, research problems and determine solutions
- Ability to handle high volume customer contact in a polite and professional manner
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong PC skills, including business software
- Knowledge of the TRICARE program
- Former National Guard or Reserve membership
Scheduled Weekly Hours40