The Benefits Administrator will oversee, interpret and administer company benefit and wellbeing programs, policies and procedures.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Assist in the day to day administration of the Safelite benefit program, including data validation, audits and resolving issues. Will also coordinate Open Enrollment activities and communications, including training for the PBP's and People Direct.
- Supports the day to day administration of the 401k & HSA plans, overseeing file transfers, data validation, audits and resolves issues, and reconciles weekly funding. Will also be responsible for coordinating the audits and discrimination testing for the 401k Plan.
- Support vendors in creating and reviewing benefits communications and ensure distribution of required employee notices.
- Provides support with the planning and administration of wellbeing programs
- Conducts and participates in surveys and benchmarking studies to assist in the analysis of benefits and wellbeing trends.
- Participates in benefits planning and strategy
- Works with appropriate subject matter experts to ensure benefit plans comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in total benefits administration, specifically health and retirement is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Advanced technical and analytical skills, including advanced excel functions is required.
- Exceptional customer service is required.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.