This position will be a hands on Business Architect for the Cirrus configuration team. Knowledge of Claims, Product, Benefits and Enrollment will assist the right person in this critical role within this organization. Experience with configurable, rules based administration systems would be a plus. The right person will be able to succesfully work across functions and collaborate with team members to develop new processes and approaches for supporting the Cirrus platform.
This role will be based in Minnetonka, MN, but if you are willing and able to travel for meetings and training 25% of the time you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead requirements gathering with business partners
- Evaluate business requirements and determine global design
- Investigate and solution for non - standard requests and problems
- Develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
- Makes presentations to leadership
- Ensure project documentation is accurate and ensure projects are completed on time and within scope
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- BA / BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and / or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of healthcare and/or health insurance experience
- 3+ years of configuration experience (benefits, claims, clinical and/or IT preferred)
- Large-scale platform implementation or migration experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Non-local applicants must be willing and able to travel to MN 25% of the time for meetings and training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and organizational abilities are essential Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- MS Project and Visio
Advanced Excel and Access
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company with all the resources you'd expect from the largest networks of physicians, hospitals, health facilities and caregivers in the United States and more than 125 other countries. Join us and be inspired to do your life's best work.(SM)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Configuration Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter