Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be working with a team of like-minded engineer to design, develop and implement cutting edge big data / analytics application to support the Data Solutions customers. This role will be key in building fault tolerance, highly available, and high performing applications that provides a seamless experience to our end users.
- Review and analysis of business requirements. Identify and implement automation strategies in the SDLC process that enables high quality, faster delivery of new solutions to our business users. Champion our CI/CD agile practices across the team
- Create solutions to satisfy project requirements
- 8+ years experience in software engineering, design, implementation, performance optimization, applications support, scripting, and automation
- 5+ years of hands on Core Java development
- 3+ years and solid grasp of Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS big data processing, Experience with streaming tools like Spark and Kafka. Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application performance issues, connectivity and security issues
- 1+ year experience in build and deploy pipeline using CI/CD Jenkins, Maven, Docker
- 1+ years experience in build and deploy pipeline using CI/CD
- Experience working in a Micro service architecture
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in engineering fault tolerant, high performance, critical business applications
- Test driven Development, Junit, Sonar Code Quality, GIT
- Prior experience in Micro-services Architecture within Openshift Environment
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. (sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota.