The WellMed Senior Services Receptionist is responsible for all reception and front office duties, including attending to visitors and responding to telephonic and in-person inquiries. This position also assists other WellMed Senior Services Staff members with various clerical duties as necessary, including photocopying, faxing, distributing mail, and mailing.
- Serves as the receptionist for all departments in the building. Signs - in visitors according to policy and operates main phone line for the building
- Responsible for postage meter utilization, distribution of incoming / outgoing mail and the distribution of supplies and packages
- Maintains conference room schedules, sets appointments and conference calls, creates phone relief schedules and places refreshment orders for meetings
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Utilizes ServiceNow to enter and track work orders. Responds to user with receipt confirmation of work orders and collects additional information as necessary
- Creates, completes, copies and distributes correspondences (i.e. letters, reports, memos, posters, announcements, notes, meeting agendas, invoice verifications and processing, etc)
- Orders office and break room supplies, forms and other applicable equipment
- Provides guidance and support to Facilities Maintenance Technicians
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office computer software programs to include word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and email applications
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize projects in a multi-task environment
- Advanced training in secretarial sciences and computer training
- Able to utilize judgment while maintaining a degree of creativity
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 90,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Department Receptionist, Facilities Center, administrative, operations, assistant, clerical, San Antonio, TX, Texas