Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Bilingual Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Positions in this function includes those responsible for initial triage of members, administrative intake of members or managing the admission / discharge information post-notification, working with hospitals and the clinical team. Includes managing incoming calls, managing requests for services from providers / members, providing information on available network services and transferring members as appropriate to clinical staff. Manages the referrals process, processes incoming and outgoing referrals, and prior authorizations. This function includes intake, notification and census roles. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Inbound / Outbound call center
- Complete / Enter program referrals
- Engagement with members and providers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist RN & SW with various assignments
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining good attendance
- Assist with faxes and emails
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- 1+ years of experience working in a call center environment
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Ability to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must reside within 50 miles of the Greensboro, NC office for initial training and team meetings
- Healthcare or insurance benefits experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology / Coding (ICD-10 and CPT)
- Medicare and / or Medicaid experience
- Experience using Powerpoint (creating & editing slides)
- Ability to adapt to change and self-prioritize.
- Strong typing Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills