DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 4 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 4 assumes ownership and leads advanced and highly specialized administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 4 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are regarding the daily priorities for an administrative work group and/or external vendors including coordinating work activities and monitoring progress towards schedules/goals, and often oversees work of others and/or is the primary administrative owner of a main process, program, product or technology. Works within broad guidelines with little oversight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of technical experience or related customer service experience
- 1-5 years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated capability with coaching and developing associates formally and informally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Medicare/Healthcare experience
- Capability of using multiple systems/programs/software simultaneously
- Bilingual English and Spanish (speak, write, and read fluently without any assistance)
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience with coordinating and leading projects and tasks
- Knowledgeable of Humana Systems/Processes
- Previous team lead experience in a call center
Any CarePlus associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
During Open Enrollment October 1st- March 31st Must have the ability to work an 8 hour shift between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday (Saturday OR Sunday), 5 days per week, with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs
Scheduled Weekly Hours40