DescriptionThe Outbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by making outbound contacts to members and/or providers regarding a variety of issues. The Outbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Outbound Contacts Representative 1 performs necessary follow up with members and/or providers. Ensures responses to member and/or provider inquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of Call Center or Customer Service Related Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to use multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish to be able to read, write, and speak fluently without assistance or limitations
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in healthcare
- Call center experience
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40