Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers
- Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures
- Provide excellent service to walk-in members
- Receive and respond to inquiries from walk-in members regarding benefits, policies, procedures and protocols.
- Act as a customer advocate in providing assistance to resolve members' issues and problems. Follow-up calls to members with resolution to identified issues in timely manner
- Resolve inquiries related to authorizations, claims, enrollment, and billing. Provides service requests to other departments as needed.
- Fulfill material requests for members.
- Maintain accurate member data, including addresses, phone numbers, and PCP changes.
- Input data in system for record tracking and issue resolution
- Document all issues in system in a timely manner
- Proactively educate members on cover benefits, plan exclusions, and procedures to enhance total customer service experience.
- Promote various store events and seminars to customers
- Assist members to apply for various government assistance programs.
- Perform accountabilities in accordance with established organizational metrics. Identifies trends and continuously makes recommendations to improve processes
- Report issues or problems with members, systems and processes to manager
- Assist and involves in member retention projects
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned
- Meet established performance standards
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain productive working relationship with others and contribute as an effective team member
- Perform Insides sales function to increase new business
- Service walk-in prospects interested in Medicare and Individual Products.
- Explain plan benefits and assist prospects to choose the most appropriate plan according to their needs
- Provide information on various plan designs and send out benefit package and sales materials
- Coordinate with Sales Rep. on prospect follow-up
- Input sales activities and results on sales tracking system
- Collect and review enrollment application to ensure completeness
- Coordinate with Sales Administrative Assistant and Enrollment Dept. to ensure smooth enrollment process
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Bilingual fluency (written and verbal) in Korean and English
- Basic level knowledge of Microsoft Word (create & edit documents) and Microsoft Excel (sort & filter data)
- Ability to obtain State Accident & Health Insurance licenses for NY and NJ within 60 days of employment
- Ability to attend occasional Health Fairs & Events (up to 15% of the time)
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Prior health and / or general insurance sales experience
- NJ and / or NY Health License
- Bilingual fluency in Chinese and English
- Experience in a position requiring excellent communication and analytical skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Flushing, Sales Operations Analyst, Health Insurance, Customer Service