Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
UnitedHealthcare is on a mission to help people live healthier lives and to help the system work better for everyone. We serve almost 50 million people and success for us means responding to each individual, every time, with compassion. And, as the nation’s largest health care company, we recognize that there’s also an important role we can play in society overall to help increases access to health for everyone.
That’s why we have set ourselves a big ambition – to deliver access to better health to more underserved and uninsured Americans, in 2018 and every year after that. We’re starting with redefining access to care through an initiative that strategically places UnitedHealthcare Clinics in underserved neighborhoods.
UnitedHealthcare Clinics provide UnitedHealthcare Medicaid members and the uninsured with high-quality, low-cost and uniquely tailored healthcare services in a welcoming environment. With growth planned throughout the country, UnitedHealthcare Clinics are laying the foundation for improving access to care in a new, innovative way.
Positions in this function require various nurse licensure and certification based on role and grade level. Licensure includes State of Texas LPN / LVN, depending on grade level, with current unrestricted licensure in applicable state. Positions this function include LPN / LVN roles responsible for overseeing and participating in day to day clinical care of patients. Employees are involved in direct patient care (in a clinic, in - home care, etc.).
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Active LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) License / Registration in good standing in the State of Texas
- Current BLS certification or the ability to obtain the certification within 30 days of employment
- Bilingual, which includes complete fluency (speaking / writing) in English AND in one of the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, or African languages
- 1+ years of experience as a Registered LVN in an integrated practice setting
- Knowledge of ICD - 10 and CPT coding
- Experience with the Vaccine for Children program
- Willingness to participate in community events
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: TX LVN, RN, Bilingual, Medicaid, Medical Terminology