DescriptionThe Outbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the company by making outbound contacts to members and/or providers regarding a variety of issues. The Outbound Contacts Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Outbound Contacts Representative 2 performs necessary follow up with members and/or providers. Ensures responses to member and/or provider inquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of technical experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Bilingual English/Spanish - must be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in healthcare
- Call center experience
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40