You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Effectively engages members over the phone via both inbound and outbound that qualify for our programs
- Provides quality, consumer focused customer services
- Accurately documents consumer interaction and appropriately follow all processes and procedures
- Stay abreast of all customer specific details, to ensure high quality customer service
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years in a Customer Service environment with proven customer service skills and experience
- 1+ years of Call Center experience taking inbound calls or making outbound calls
- Bilingual in English / Spanish
- Ability to work 9:30 am - 6:00 pm EST Monday through Friday
- Must reside within a 2 hour commute to Greensboro, NC
- Bachelors Degree (or higher)
Keywords: call center, outbound, inbound, dialer, bilingual, Spanish, diabetes, medical assessment, members, customer service, telecommute, WAH, Greensboro