At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
Consumer Credit Card Collections is seeking candidates who have excellent problem solving and communication skills to work as Collection Representatives.
Progressive development to include: Collector 2, Collector 3, Team Lead, Supervisor, Manager.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!! Including Internships!!
The position pays: $17.25/hour PLUS 5% language differential
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! 15% shift differential if you work 2nd shift!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO - New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Critical Caregiving Leave
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts
- Team Members will receive 30 PAID DAYS OFF ANNUALLY, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays!
The working environment is professional, fun, and energized with a casual dress code.
Additionally, you will be working in a call center which requires a very structured work day. As part of this role your calls will be monitored for quality and accuracy.
Collector 1 (6 months of customer service experience)
Collector 2 (1+ customer service experience)
Collector 3 (3+ years of customer service experience)
We will consider collections experience based on applicant meeting required qualifications on job postings.
***The position is located in Beaverton, OR***
*A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS* Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- Uses auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency.
- Evaluates customers' financial situations and negotiates terms of repayment to bring account current.
- Maintains quality and accuracy for compliance.
- May be responsible for skip tracing and/or collateral analysis.
- Refers more complex issues to higher level Collections staff.
Start Date: August 6, 2018
Paid training is provided. 5 1/2 Weeks of training MON-FRI 8AM-5PM.
UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING you must be able to work a 40 hour work week.
Typical Business Need Schedules:
- Tues - Sat - Tues-Thurs 11am-8pm / Fri 8am-5pm / Sat 6am-230pm - OFF Sunday and Monday
- Sun-Thurs - Sunday 7am-3:30pm/ Monday-Thursday 11am-8pm - OFF Friday/Sat
15% shift differential when working the 11a-8p shift from 4p-8pRequired Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Beaverton: Min: $28,000 Mid: $30,500
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.