At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Cards & Retail Services team helps customers achieve their financial dreams by providing a variety of products across the credit spectrum. We deliver industry-leading rewards, offers and benefits that recognize and celebrate our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo. Our customers all have unique goals and dreams - whether preparing for a home improvement project, shopping for a new sofa or kitchen table or meeting healthcare and dental needs. Others just want a financial tool that allows them to make everyday purchases while earning rewards.
Our team works together with groups across the company, including the bankers in our 6,200 banking stores, to provide financing in the form of general-purpose cards, co-branded cards and private-label and industry cards. Our team is 6,700 strong, working in communities across the nation, and focused on doing our very best to help our customers succeed financially.Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
Bilingual Spanish/English Account Resolution Specialist 1
Responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on outstanding account balances. Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency. Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions. Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Refers more complex issues to a higher level Account Resolution Specialists.
Job responsibilities may include:
•Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment.
•Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
•Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics.
•Complete other duties as assigned by leadership.
Expected Start Date: October 1, 2018
Hours/Schedule: Team member's schedule will vary with three days starting as early as 7:00am and two nights ending no later than 8:00pm and every third Saturday 7:00am -12:00pm. Schedule may vary based on business needs.
Training: 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday for 8 weeks
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
• Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 1, Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3, Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead, Account Resolution Team Manager.
• Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
• Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
• 401k – up to 6% company match!
• New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays.
• SHARE Team Member Referral Program - Refer an external candidate that turns into a full-time team member (30 or more hours) to receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
• Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS.
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Must take and pass required Spanish language assessment
IA-Clive: 13733 University Ave - Clive, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.