It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. Clients we serve conduct business in the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & E-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Travel, Transportation & Tourism, and Automotive.We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do.Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands! Job Type: Full-Time Location: 235 Schilling Circle, Ste. 103, Hunt Valley, MD 21031Career Description/Summary: Do you speak English and Spanish? Do you have a passion for a career in customer support? Concentrix is now hiring for a Bilingual English/Spanish Concierge!
The Level II Bi-Lingual (Spanish and English) Spanish Concierge is the initial post sales contact and answers inbound phone calls, emails or chat interactions with end users. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 technical and service problems. The Representative ensures proper procedures are followed and is responsible for overall
- Answers and responds to inbound calls, emails, or chats
- Verifies all contact information
- Creates service requests within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Files appropriate data (soft and hard copies)
- Provides direction to customers promoting online self-service and web based solutions
- Escalates to Technical Support unresolved customer issues
- Keeps up to date of client performance requirements, product line and service offerings
- Achieves specified performance goals
- Additional responsibilities as required
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.