Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera! Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Leverage your skills and the training we provide to build the successful career that you want - apply today! We provide the support and structure; you provide the interest and motivation.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
You know you like working with people. Even more so, you like helping them become the best versions of themselves. This is your chance to join a team dedicated to helping our members and their families every day. Using the highest standards in customer service, the Wellness Enrollment Specialist is a phone-based agent who is the first point of contact for members who want to enroll in a wellness program. Your compassion and people skills, combined with our support, training and development will ensure your success. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your drive to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.SM
In this call center environment, Wellness Enrollment Specialists can expect to enroll 3 participants per hour, spending 6-7 hours per day on the phone. Enrollment Specialists are the first point of contact for our wellness programs, providing a warm welcome for members.
This telecommute position is full-time (40 hours/week) Sunday- Saturday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an e-mail with information regarding next steps including any pre-employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
- Speak with members over the phone, using empathy and an upbeat attitude, about the Quit for Life (smoking cessation) program and other wellness programs
- Educate members on available wellness programs, making recommendations as appropriate
- Inform members of enrollment-related policies and procedures, and review eligibility guidelines and enrollment criteria to ensure their understanding
- Enroll members in wellness programs, ensuring all necessary documentation and system updates are completed in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to our Quit for Life program
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years tobacco and nicotine free (includes all forms of nicotine including electronic cigarettes, chewing tobacco, cigarettes or any other form of nicotine/tobacco)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- 1+ year of work experience in a call center or phone support role
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: health education, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, smoking cessation, wellness, wellness program, enrollment