Bilingual Staffing Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZBullhead City
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
The Staffing Coordinator role is a great way to gain experience while still being connected to those we serve.
Take your human services career to the next level with The MENTOR Network! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Staffing Coordinator opportunity.
The primary role of the Bilingual Staffing Coordinator is to ensure coverage for client authorized hours by preparing Support Staff schedules and making necessary changes in scheduling.
- Prepares monthly support staff schedules according to client-authorized hours by using the AVATAR computer based program and Soneto computer based program in compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Maintains support staff attendance, schedule changes, overtime, and changes to client schedules according to authorized hours by using SONETO computer based program. Performs tabulation and cross-reference with schedules of claim forms.
- Maintains daily schedule changes in SONETO computer based scheduling program. Updates the SONETO computer based program for client schedules as assigned per client authorized hours.
- Communicates effectively with support staff, families, clients and the Department of Developmental Disabilities regarding schedules and changes.
- Schedules support staff to cover emergency call-offs and on-call shifts minimizing service gaps.
- Works with clients, families and guardians when new staff will be scheduled.
- Responsible for recording and forwarding Incident Reports in accordance with corporate and state regulatory standards.
- Provides monitoring, consultation and support to staff and families regarding work with clients and implementation of service plans. May make home visits. Conducts meetings as required.
- Maintains current and complete client records and reports in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- May recruit, screen, hire and evaluate support personnel, ensuring appropriate training and development in order to facilitate a match for each client.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Three years related work experience
- Must be bilingual
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained