Billing Clerk/Trip Editor
Become a part of our First Transit team as a Billing Clerk/ Trip Editor. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
Validate Non-Emergency transportation requests for MCO contract in order to assure quality and accuracy for Non-Emergency transportation provider payment.
- Log/Data entry from Transportation orders received from MCO NET- Providers for trip confirmation information
- Communicate with Net Providers, Management Team
- Cross training on multiple assignments
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain accuracy to assure low error in production
- All other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills Required:
- Two years of college or equivalent
- 4 years of basic accounting experience
- Experience in trapeze a plus
- Ability to communicate with Non-Emergency Transportation Providers
- Ability to communicate with Management/coworkers
- Represent First Transit in a professional manner
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Complete trainings required by First Transit
- Ability to log data from orders received
- Exercise business etiquette as outlined in email notifications recommended by Accounting Manager
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer