Here’s the thing about challenges. They provide limitless opportunities for greatness. And what we have in mind for you is definitely big. At UnitedHealth Group, we’re changing the future of health care and we have the expertise, advanced technology and global resources to make it happen. As a Billing Project Manager, you’ll work with the brightest minds in the business and find yourself digging deep to find the solutions to help people live healthier lives. You’ll be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and forecasting data for operational and business planning to impact the health care system. What could be more satisfying than that? Join us!
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Present analysis and recommendations for operational and business review / planning
- Support short - and long - term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
- Develop, recommend and implement business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- Implement standard Billing practices to new mergers / acquisitions
This is a complex, fast - paced, matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts. The challenge is in developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. You’ll be expected to interpret and analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story.
- 3+ years of experience in business/finance analysis, medical Billing
- Familiarity with medical Billing laws, state and government requirements, and general best practices
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company that offers a broad spectrum of products and services dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better for everyone. Be part of the team. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Billing Project Manager, Valencia, CA, California, analysis, data analysis, business analysis, senior business analysis, senior data analysis, business requirements, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter