If you want to achieve more in your
mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of
health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what
health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within the Billing job family. Conducts audits and analysis and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes, design, and performance.
- Assist with the resolution of complex audits and/or questions from auditors. Develop and deploy temporary work arounds where needed.
- Deliver quality audit program training to include review of source documentation, Business Operations Policy & Procedures, Production Source Systems and Quality Databases.
- Responsible for conducting Auditor quality evaluations to ensure each audit is completed within compliance of Quality standards.
- Provide coaching feedback sessions as needed to reduce errors and improve performance.
- Participate in the presentation of Quality Council meeting with Business Partners.
- Creation and updating of socialization documents to outline the on-boarding of new quality programs.
- Complete focus audits to identify areas of risk and/or area of improvement.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned production samples before month-end deadlines.
- Collaborate with business partners on root cause analysis and remediation of Quality errors.
- Serve as back up to Supervisor.
- Assist auditors with rebuttals and ensure proper documentation.
- Accept projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of college or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in the health care / insurance industry
- 3+ years of experience in an audit or support capacity
- 2+ years of experience training in auditing platforms (UNET, PRIME, BRMS, Polaris, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (creating / editing documents), Microsoft Excel (filtering /sorting spreadsheets), Adobe PDF (creating and editing PDFs), and Microsoft PowerPoint (navigation and creating presentations)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.