Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Positions in this function include operating data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry duties across functions including Claims and Network Operations.
- Provide mentoring and training to other employees
- Work with Supervisor to manage productivity and quality of other employees
- Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet quality and production standards
- Must be detail-oriented with independent work habits
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete quality audits to meet to establish time frames
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of stable work experience in professional office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to create / edit a spreadsheet, filter, sort, format, and create VLOOKUPS)
- Ability to work Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PST, including the flexibility to work overtime on evenings / weekends as business needs arise
- Prior mentoring or training experience (Supervisor, Subject Matter Expert or Team Lead)
- Knowledge of medical terminology (ICD-10, etc.)
- Medical billing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: West Hills, CA, Billing Quality / Audit Representative, excel, communication