- Manage a book of business which includes monitoring and collecting monthly premiums, member reconciliation and aging analysis.
- Interact with customers gathering support data to ensure invoice accuracy and also work through specific billing discrepancies
- Provide input to policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of the premium billing function
- Educate customers regarding the availability of receiving invoices and remitting payments through online applications
- Monitor outstanding balances and take appropriate actions to ensure clients pay as billed
- Manage the preparation of invoices and complete reconciliation of billing with accounts receivables
- Including quality assurance and audit of billing activities
- High School Diploma/GED or 3+ years of working experience
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable and Billing experience
- 2+ years of experience with cash posting of payments, member to member reconciliation and aging analysis
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 2+ years of experience with Excel
(charts, graphs, basic formulas, import/export data) and Word (create documents)
- Available to work 40 hours per week
anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Associate's Degree or higher in Business or Accounting
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: billing, representative, payments, member, reconciliation, accounts receivable