Healthcare isn’t just
changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9.
Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it
all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are
vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest Diagnostics and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
The Billing Representative will be responsible
for the following.
- Process adjustments, refunds, transfer bills, mail returns and perform manual sales
- Evaluate and respond to all aspects of written billing inquiries, including but not limited to billing insurances, and updating invoices
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve complex billing issues and customer complaints, taking all steps to resolve and ensure full resolution
- Ability to perform all aspects of billing customer service as needed
- May be a certified Medical Coder and / or involved in medical coding
- Thorough navigation of both Quest Billing System and the web
- Maintain all Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment
- Ability to meet quality standard
- Ability to meet production standards
- Ability to handle other projects as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of medical billing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel skills such as sorting data, pivot tables, and basic formulas
- 2+ years of medical billing experience
- Problem Solving
- Goal Oriented
- Self - Starter
- Effect communication both orally and written
This position may require additional access approvals inclusive of extended background verifications post hire.
OptumInsight. Information and
technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve
people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve
the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can
be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best
ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the
quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the
brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to
do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, office, UnitedHealth Group, Optum,
training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data