If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
- Processes Credit / Copay Cards, process and troubleshoot secondary insurance claims, correspondence with patient regarding payment, adjusting patient AR balance, and faxing EOB / UCF Forms to secondary insurances or Copay assistance
- Maintains email box, payment arrangement calendar, prepares forms, and verify information
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels as appropriate
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (filtering, sorting, creating and editing spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of Secondary Insurance and Copay Assistance program
- Knowledge of COB configuration
- 1+ years Pharmacy Benefit Management experience
- Accounting, claims processing, and payment processing
This position may require additional access approvals inclusive of extended background verifications post hire.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, health care, administrative, billing, Wait For Payment