Trumpet Behavioral Health is a leading provider of behavioral health services. We specialize in providing exceptional behavior treatment services for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) using an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based therapy.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We are looking for a Behavior Analyst-Clinician to join our team who has the passion for working with children/young adults with special needs in our Colorado Springs North Area.
We Believe In:
• Clients First - Each decision we make should be evaluated first on how it will
impact our client programs.
• Integrity - We always focus on doing the right thing.
• Excellence - If something is worth doing, it is worth doing well, and we are
always looking to refine and improve the way we work.
• Teamwork - TBH is a collaborative and open environment in which we lean on
and learn from each other every day.
• Fun! - At TBH, we are doing great things for people that need our help. We
should feel good about it and have a good time doing it!
What you get by joining Team Trumpet:
• Career Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
• The ability to join leading research teams and monthly research reviews.
• Opportunity to grow within our company and build a career.
• Benefits - medical/dental/vision/EAP and flex spending accounts.
• Annual Professional Development funding for each clinician.
• Opportunities to earn all of your C.E.U’s at no cost.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ matching.
• Accrue up to 15 days of PTO a year.
• The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families.
• Conduct skills acquisition, social skills & functional assessments.
• Draft conceptually well written and grammatically correct progress reports,
outlining the child’s strengths and deficits. Reports should reflect progress,
challenges, relevant future goals and strategies.
• Develop and implement skills acquisition, social skills programs (FBAs & FAAs).
• Develop and implement positive behavior plans & strategies (PBSP, PBIP).
• Create recommendations for comprehensive services.
• Consult & provide training for parents, teachers, and community members.
• Adhere to ethical standards in HIPAA and BCBA code of ethics.
• Collaborate with all other team members of the child’s educational
• Provide training and supervision for staff, in all policies and procedure.
• Performance and Behavior Management.
• Wear multiple hats in an environment that is constantly moving.
• BCBA certified or scheduled to sit for a BCBA exam within six months
• State or local license eligible where applicable
• You will need 2+ years of applied experience working with special needs
• Knowledge of ABA and DTT is required.
• Person must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management
skills, proficiency with writing and communication, good problem-solving skills,
and must work well within collaborative teams.
• Reliable transportation and a willingness to drive as we provide home as well as
center based visits
• Ability to communicate with us routinely, regarding schedules and client's
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Ability to pass a state and federal background check
• Have the ability to meet our credentialing process and to supply us with your
CAQH number upon acceptance of the position
A recent physical that verifies you meet the physical requirements of the job and meet immunization requirements must be submitted. If during the physical the immunization requirements cannot be proven, copies of the below immunization records must be provided to TBH:
• TB Testing (completed within the last year)
• Proof of MMR immunity or vaccination
• Proof of Varicella immunity or vaccination
• Proof of Hep B immunity, vaccination or declination of inoculation
• Pertussis immunity, vaccination or declination of inoculation