Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We are looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team who has the passion for working with children/young adults with special needs in our Dublin area.
We Believe In:
• Clients First - Each decision we make is evaluated on how it will impact our clients.
• Integrity - We always focus on doing the right thing.
• Excellence - If something is worth doing, it is worth doing well, and we are always looking to refine and improve the way we work.
• Teamwork - TBH is a collaborative and open environment in which we lean on and learn from each other every day.
• Fun! - At TBH, we are doing great things for people that need our help. We feel good about it and have a good time doing it!
What you get by joining Team Trumpet:
- $5,000 signing bonus
- Career Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Opportunity to grow within our company and build a career.
- Benefits - medical/dental/vision and flex spending accounts.
- Annual Professional Development funding for each clinician.
- Opportunities to earn all of your C.E.U’s at no cost.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ matching.
- Accrue up to 15 days of PTO a year.
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families.
- Conduct skills acquisition, social skills & functional assessments.
- Draft conceptually well written and grammatically correct progress reports, outlining the child’s strengths and deficits.
- Develop and implement skills acquisition, social skills programs (FBAs & FAAs).
- Develop and implement positive behavior plans & strategies (PBSP, PBIP).
- Create recommendations for comprehensive services.
- Consult & provide training for parents, teachers, and community members.
- Adhere to ethical standards in HIPAA and BCBA code of ethics.
- Collaborate with all other team members of the child’s educational environment.
- Provide training and supervision for staff, in all policies and procedure.
- Performance and Behavior Management.
- Have a cross-functional impact at a company that is constantly growing.
• BCBA certification required at start date.
• State or local license eligible where applicable.
• You will need 2+ years of applied experience working with special needs children/young adults.
• Knowledge of ABA and DTT is required.
• Person must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills, proficiency with writing and communication, good problem-solving skills, and must work well within collaborative teams.
• Reliable transportation and a willingness to drive as we provide home as well as center based visits.
• Ability to communicate with us routinely, regarding schedules and client's changing needs.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to pass a state and federal background check.
• Have the ability to meet our credentialing process and to supply us with your CAQH number upon acceptance of the position.
The following is only applicable to candidates in the Bay Area of California:
A recent physical that verifies you meet the physical requirements of the job and meet immunization requirements. If during the physical the immunization requirements cannot be proven, copies of the below immunization records must be provided to TBH:
• TB Testing (completed within the last year)
• Proof of MMR immunity or vaccination
• Proof of Varicella immunity or vaccination
• Proof of Hep B immunity, vaccination or declination of inoculation
• Pertussis immunity, vaccination or declination of inoculation