Are you an experienced BCBA who wants to help others while gaining more work / life balance? Are you tired of not getting compensated for your time? Consider why Devereux is quantifiably better than the “bill mills”:
- Our beautiful Santa Barbara campus overlooks the Pacific Ocean and has been treating adults with co-occurring diagnoses in California since 1945.
- Minimal travel needed – you’ll work with our adults in only two licensed residential locations close in proximity.
- You’ll work with our staff regarding your ideal schedule, and determine whether part-time or full-time would be best.
- We pride ourselves on offering the best available, highest quality, low cost benefits – learn more at http://benefits.devereux.org!
- Work for a stable national non-profit that offers a strong support system and is forward-thinking in their clinical practice and research.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical (including medical care via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click on the following link to see why we are a great place to work: http://benefits.devereux.org.
Keywords: behavior analyst, behavior analysis, ABA, applied behavior analysis, BA, BCBA, BCABA, ASD, autism spectrum disorder, adults, FBA
- Minimum of a Master's degree in a related field.
- BCBA certification (or eligible to sit for exam).
- Familiarity with conducting functional behavior assessments (FBA).
*Applicants with experience supervising BCaBAs preferred.