Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.Job Summary Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store Job Responsibilities
- Insure quality customer service standards are maintained; lead by example
- Manage store inventory, insuring stock is maintained at appropriate levels
- Order books and other bookstore merchandise- EDI transmission &/or Phone or Fax
- Pull and process product returns (identify appropriate titles)
- Receive product into the inventory management system. Insure system accuracy.
- Merchandise store to focus on key titles and maximize sales potential - execute basic tenets of store merchandising policy (including promotional compliance)
- Organize store displays and sections insuring proper placement of all titles in order to maximize sales while maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Insure proper execution on promotional calendars and company best seller lists
- Responsible for staffing, conducting interviews and identifying potential booksellers
- Train staff to insure that they can perform all required tasks
- Assist in assessment of staff performance, review performance on a regular basis
- Manage staff to insure all duties are performed, delegate tasks and follow up to insure proper and timely completion
- Insure compliance with all company policies and procedures
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
The job that’s right for you!