Title Boston Tea Party Group Sales Coordinator EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller ® as you bring to life the historic night of the Boston Tea Party.
The Group Sales Coordinator assists the Education Program Manager with being a liaison between Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum® (BTPSM) and all group tour bookings including schools, tour operators, and wholesale tour clients. .Position Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to work with money, credit cards and cash receipts.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours and weekends.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in group sales or other sales related job preferred.
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability.
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions.
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.