Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you're on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn't be higher. As a BPM Business Analyst, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You'll analyze data and deliver bold, business - savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground - breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company. Join us.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Detailed process mapping
- Create high level requirements for the development team
- Knowledge in Cost Benefit analysis
- Create value stories and user stories
- Prioritize a backlog of opportunities
- Create and update templates, and build automation tools to enhance accuracy and automation of tasks
- Meticulous and high level of attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities and pro - active approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage inquiries and perform ad hoc analyses as well as perform additional duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience researching data and performing analyses
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple priorities in a fast paced business environment where adherence to strict processes and deadline are required
- 3+ years Pharmacy Benefit Management Experience
- 5+ years of Viso and Excel
- 5+ years creating data flow diagram / gathering requirements
- Automation, robotics, AI, machine learning experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, writing, time / project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex activities simultaneously without compromising quality
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration in a team environment to meet client performance guarantees for quality results
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: BPM Business Analyst ,Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Cypress, CA, california