Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
The Traumatic Brain Injury Services Manager uses best practices and technology within a community-based or home based setting assist people with disabilities on how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills needed to perform specific tasks, routines, and personal life activities critical to maintaining the greatest level of independence.
- Supervise, evaluate, and provide direct support to the Independent Living Skills Trainer (ILST).
- Assist in acquiring and documenting pertinent referral information provided by the Case Manager.
- Interview and evaluate persons affected by traumatic brain injury to determine his/her current and desired capabilities and living skills by completing an Outcome Service Plan (OSP).
- Develop and implement training goals and objectives via an Independent Living Plan (ILP). Review and revise the ILP quarterly to ensure successful progress.
- Assist ILST’s to train, teach, coach, and provide encouragement to participants, team members, staff members, and other service providers for the provision of life skills training.
- Monitor services provided by ILST and oversee detailed life skills training records, progress notes.
- Oversee and maintain accurate billing documentation and provides a range of clerical tasks. Manages the weekly ILST schedule and their billable activities.
- Master’s Degree or Brain Injury Certification required.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Frequent lifting, stretching, and other physical exertion during positioning of consumer or equipment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (average weight of an empty wheelchair)
- May be on-call 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Management Training- Leadership Development Program
- 403b with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Various Employee Discount Programs
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer